Why the client is the hero of the story and the clinician is the guide
Dave James, Justin Blake and Kate Markland discuss how if you know your ideal client avatar you can
- make informed assumptions on their personal quest
- understand what is going on for them before they make contact with your clinic
- show them the map of the journey they will go on to reach their destination
- give certainty about how your clinic will support them to achieve the transformation they are seeking
- communicate what will happen if there is a storm along the way
- build of trust.
Dave explains this in the context Star Wars and the Art of Story Telling.
Enjoy listening x