I ask Annette
- What is profit?
- Whether your clinic needs to be profitable
- The reason why some business owners don’t focus on profitability
- The issue clinic owners face by not paying themselves or staying on minimum salary
- About the guilt clinicians have around money
- Problems lowering price just to make it “affordable” creates your practice
- The good effects of focusing on profitability not just for your business but for yourself and your family.
- Tips on how to focus your mindset to profitability
Known as THE MONEY MAGICIAN Annette helps 6/7/8 figure service based entrepreneurs find clarity in their numbers, increase their wealth, and take more money home from their business.
As a former Financial Controller for Goldman Sachs who was responsible for one of their biggest managed funds combined with 10+ years running an online business, Annette’s programs and consulting encompass robust financial strategies combined with speed and agility to make a real and lasting difference quickly within businesses that she works with.
Annette share’s many of her principles in her top podcast Uncover Wealth Radio and inside a private community on FB – the Uncover Wealth Community. Annette is also committed to ongoing philanthropic work helping people in less developed companies also start their own businesses so they can provide and support their families too.
Create A Super Successful Pla
RUNNING A PRACTICE IS NOT ABOUT DOING A MILLION THINGS – IT’S ABOUT THE RIGHT FOCUS IN THE RIGHT AREAS.
To do this, you need a plan which is executed.
The implementation of a plan properly and professionally will deliver results. Consistently doing the right activity will deliver consistent results
With a plan properly in place, things will start to work, you will crack the rhythmic consistent acquisition of clients, and track the right things that keep you on track.
You will get:
- A copy of the same template business plan I use to organise my thoughts and ideas into an actionable business plan.
- Focus on what you need to do and what to check in on.
- Clarity on what to monitor and measure. Some things will go according to plan, some things better than plan, and some things worse than planned. Thats why knowing you numbers and where you are going matters
What are you waiting for? Get started with your plan today.