This week we focus on listening and it is interesting the hear form other industries about how they operate and have adapted so we can take inspiration into our own business. Today I am joined by Commercial Manager @AmyFry.
I found this interview fascinating as Amy shares insights in to the UK’s food supply chain… we learn about
– the components involved from farmer to table
– how information is managed and the critical importance of KPI’s
– how the food supply chain has adapted due to lockdown
– management of supply and demand and assets
– and increased cooperation within the industry
Really enjoy this one there is so much for us to learn from it x