This short video from Mikki Willis explains
- How oil mogul John D. Rockefeller hijacked modern medicine.
- Why centuries of natural health knowledge was silenced and replaced with petroleum-based high addictive patentable drugs
- How medical practitioners’ education, training, and licensing is controlled
- Why it is the pharmaceutical industry that has the most control over our lives
Most doctors now prescribe medication without asking the patient about their typical day, diet, exercise, sleep, relationships, or time outside. Making modern medicine resemble more witchcraft and sorcery (pharmakeia) than it does health science.
Have you ever considered why natural health remedies are called alternatives?
Combined with this natural health remedies have been labeled alternative health in an attempt to undermine and discredit them.
And if you believe in, and promote active living, exercise, enough sleep, good relationships, a nutritious diet or time outside are in competition with Big Pharma, their big budgets, business acumen, and marketing genius!
Not knowing exactly what it is you offer, how to communicate that, how to run a practice, and ensuring your business is healthy not only endangers your personal health and wealth but that of your clients too. As you leave them no choice but to outsource their health to pharmaceutical solutions rather than natural health ones.
Create A Super Successful Plan
RUNNING A PRACTICE IS NOT ABOUT DOING A MILLION THINGS – IT’S ABOUT THE RIGHT FOCUS IN THE RIGHT AREAS.
To do this, you need a plan which is executed.
The implementation of a plan properly and professionally will deliver results. Consistently doing the right activity will deliver consistent results
With a plan properly in place, things will start to work, you will crack the rhythmic consistent acquisition of clients, and track the right things that keep you on track.
You will get:
- A copy of the same template business plan I use to organise my thoughts and ideas into an actionable business plan.
- Focus on what you need to do and what to check in on.
- Clarity on what to monitor and measure. Some things will go according to plan, some things better than plan, and some things worse than planned. Thats why knowing you numbers and where you are going matters
What are you waiting for? Get started with your plan today.