March 4, 2021
What does the Budget mean for me as a UK Clinic Owner?
Kate Markland, Neil Sleeman, Diane Farebrother, Nick Worth and Lieve Moyaert discuss
– the definition of profiteering
– why Physiotherapists across the globe find it so difficult to talk about money
– the cultural and professional challenges we face around financials
– whether the real issue is us undervaluing ourselves personally and professionally
– and a potential solution to this, an ethical framework for operating within
We conclude with the reasons why running a healthy business and caring for ourselves are critical for the health of our community.