March 29, 2021
Lessons from the Foot and Mouth epidemic
Episode 38 – Positivity with Imam Dr Usama Hasan
Scientist and religious leader, Iman Dr Usama Hasan discusses with Kate Markland
– why positivity matters and how it is contagious
– the blessings of Covid 19 and lockdown on a local, national and international level
– our mortality – the preciousness of life and value of every human – the inner challenges and sacrifices made
– appreciation and gratitude for humanity
– loving thy neighbour and thy enemy
– humans and man made items as part of nature
– simple actions we can all take to spread a little joy Usama and Kate could talk all day and many topics are covered.
Enjoy their conversation.
Click the arrow above to download the episode or you can find it on iTunes here
Don’t miss out on the next episodes and some great expert guests to help grow your clinic or practice into a thriving business!
All my podcasts are available here – Listen Now!
To Your Success!