How to manage time and tasks and people
Digital Marketing Manager Graeme McKee speaks with Kate Markland about how he manages many client task and projects to ensure timely completion.
Graeme shares how he sets expectations, manages and supports clients to make a plan and translates their ideas and vision in to a language designers can understand and interpret.
As well as strategy Graeme shares the tools he uses.
– Have a plan
– Make sure you have the tools and resources for successful execution
– Create a routine or rhythm to the day
– Have the discipline to stick to the routine
– Delegate with clear expectations
To Your Success!
Create A Super Successful Plan
RUNNING A PRACTICE IS NOT ABOUT DOING A MILLION THINGS – IT’S ABOUT THE RIGHT FOCUS IN THE RIGHT AREAS.
To this you need a plan which is executed.
The implementation of a plan properly and professionally will deliver results. Consistently doing the right activity will deliver consistent results
With a plan properly in place, things will start to work, you will crack the rhythmic consistent acquisition of clients, and track the right things that keep you on track.
You will get:
- A copy of the same template business plan I use to organise my thoughts and ideas into an actionable business plan.
- Focus on what you need to do and what to check in on.
- Clarity on what to monitor and measure. Some things will go according to plan, some things better than plan, and some things worse than planned. Thats why knowing you numbers and where you are going matters
What are you waiting for? Get started with your plan today.