Many clinicians who are perhaps feeling let down and frustrated with their by their trade union are looking for alternatives both for insurance and representation.

Insurance Providers

Here are some providers of professional liability and practice insurance


James Hallam (formerly Graybrooks)

Phillip Williams

Works For England Union

Workers For England Union are an independent trade union, they have been representing many care workers who risked losing their job due to vaccination staus, they appear to have high rate of success, representing and helping carers retain their jobs.